Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's all about me & women just like me for 2008!

That right- if you haven't already heard let me be the first to tell you. 2008 is all about the single woman! Yep, that's right we hold a lot of political clout for the upcoming election. It's about time campaigns realized single women rock! Move over soccer mom's and make room for the single women. We can sway any election if we make up our mind and vote! I always knew me and my girlfriends were powerful it's about time someone took notice and finally listened. So bring on the mailings, the phone calls and when you go door to door - do me a favor and send out the eye candy- it's payback time. Single women of the world let's flex our power and VOTE and by the way- we are swinging to the left these days!

No comments: